90% Employer paid Health Insurance for full-time employees.
Discount Vision Plan paid by the hospital.
75% Employer paid Dental Insurance for full-time employees.
Retirement Plan with hospital-matching contributions up to 5% for both part-time and full-time employees.
Supplemental Insurance offered for both full-time and part-time employees include the following:
- Short-term disability
- Extra Life
$15,000.00 Life Insurance Policy provided for full-time employees at no cost to the employee.
Credit Union payroll deduction available.
Time-and-a-Half Pay for Observed Holidays Worked:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
PTO (Paid Time Off) offered for both part-time and full-time employees, accrued depending on hours worked/paid and length of service.
EIB (Extended Illness Bank) offered for both part-time and full-time employees, accrued depending on hours worked/paid and length of service.
Special Services the hospital offers for all full time employees:
- Three hundred dollars per year paid to the employee for continuing education; full-time employees only.
Shift differentials offered to the following depts:
- Respiratory Therapy
Special Services the hospital offers for full-time nursing staff:
- LVN to RN tuition reimbursement.
- Shift differentials offered to RN's, LVN's, Nurse Aides/Techs, Ward/Unit Clerks
- Full-time RN's are eligible to receive a $1,000.00 sign-on bonus to be distributed in the following increments:
- $500.00 after 90 days and $500 after 6 months